Here is what we do!
- We respond to all inquiries within 1 hour with gratitude and 100% attention. Responding to the Contact Form can take up to 1 business day as we might be busy tending to our dog needs.
- We answer your questions, provide professional guidance, and tell you about availability and other information regarding the puppies.
- We collect deposit/payment via Zelle Pay, PayPal, Cash app or Credit Card. Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 2 business days before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time.
- We book the flight Every day . Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight arrangements have been made, will we inform you promptly, and from there onward you will be able to track your puppy with Shipping Company. We now offer an incredible ‘Free Shipping’ .
- We recommend to you our unique Shipping Protection. We want to make sure you have no worries for the future, and can enjoy happy times with your dog. If you do sadly require another puppy under the guarantee terms, then with this protection we will cover 100% of your shipping costs, up to the amount of your original shipping!
- We ship puppies as soon as they are allowed travel depending on the destination State regulation. Normally, it is between twelve to seventeen weeks of age. If necessary, we will hold your puppy longer – additional boarding fee may apply – and we request an additional Refundable deposit.
- We sell registered puppies only. All our our puppies are AKC registered and come with AKC pedigree/registration paper. In case you wish to transfer it to your kennel club, please request the export pedigree ($75). Give us the name and address you want on the papers. We help you transferring the registration over to AKC.
- We make sure you are 100% satisfied with your puppy. Therefore, your puppy is thoroughly checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure – we separate the puppies from their mothers and litter mates as late as possible to prevent separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at the airport also checks your puppy to ensure that he/she is healthy and fit for the journey. Only the required health and import documents travel with the puppy attached to the crate. We send the puppy’s DOB and shot records via email as well.
- We email our 10 Year Satisfaction Guarantee to you for your acknowledgment and a copy of it will be posted to you by airmail.
- Please be waiting for your puppy at the airport at the given time. Usually the puppy is available 2 hours after the flight’s arrival time, and a valid ID such as passport or driver’s license is needed. There maybe a small handling fee payable to the airline ($20-$30). We really appreciate knowing that the pup has arrived safely and at home with you, so please email as soon as you get the chance. Don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.
- We suggest giving your puppy bottled water and gradually mixing it with tap water, until the puppy gets used to your water. It is also recommended to feed him/her with the same brand that he/she has previously been fed with.
- A follow-up call is placed 24 hours after you have taken possession of your new puppy to ensure everything is perfect, to answer any questions you have, and to measure your satisfaction.
- At Freddy Puppy we value our continued relationship with you. So we will stay in touch with you through our newsletters; offering you informative and valuable information and tips.
- The original documents – pedigree, vaccination booklet and guarantee – will be mailed to you within six to eight weeks after your puppy’s arrival. You may request to receive the papers via FedEx for $35.
- We gladly welcome lovely pictures and information on your puppy’s development.
- We look forward to your referrals, and reward you for them.
- We acknowledge every opportunity, referral and testimonial with our thanks!
We at Marco Puppy realize that bringing a dog into your family is an important, life changing decision. So we have gone the extra mile to make choosing a puppy from us completely worry free. On top of our amazing 10 year guarantee, we are offering this extra service if your puppy sadly passes away or suffers from one of the conditions listed in our Puppy Loss Guarantee.
Our Shipping Protection service will cover all the shipping and transportation costs for your new puppy, including any agent services, veterinary documents, microchip and shipping crate costs. This offer protects you right up to the amount you paid for shipping your original puppy.
We have made this service extra easy for you by offering our Shipping Protection as you make your purchase. Once you have chosen your puppy from us and we have calculated the shipping costs, this exclusive protection is offered to you for just a fraction of the original shipping costs. You read it right, for just a little extra, you get all this coverage when you need to find a new puppy to fill the hole left behind by your departed friend.
With our 10 Year Guarantee and Shipping Protection you need only do one thing, choose your new puppy and we will handle everything for you.